Friday, January 8, 2010

Its 4C: No more no less - company, channel, customer and competitor

In my opinion, we need to address all the four C in conjunction and not one over the other.
Today I read this interesting and "almost" convincing article in Fortune. It made my resolve stronger in the view that we need to look at the overall company strategy from all the four perspectives.
Over emphasis on any one may lead you towards a direction that is too skewed. It takes away the balance. So whether Customer Is King or Competitor is the true measure of Customer Shift is not the only question to be evaluated.
What is the Route to Market strategy with the channel?
And the last but the most important, what is the core values and strategy that the company wants to drive.
I would like to hear from my learned friends on this aspect.

No comments: