Saturday, April 19, 2008

Opening Innings

Today is the first day of the rest of my life. I am excited. I want to blog. And all because I attended a cool panel discussion on new media. What I understood to be the new age journalism. Every netizen can be a reporter for the rest of his or her life. And well I too want to be one.

They say bloggers start but never keep up, so I will start by saying that I will not keep up. I will write only when I feel like it and it may only be once in blue moon.

Why did I want to write. Well I was inspired by my fellow country woman, Meenakshi.

So what am I going to write about. My day to day non happenings. I am a very basic person, love to listen to music, and if it is feet tapping I don't mind tapping my feet. I go to office on a regular day, early in the morning catch a bus to my office work for the day, and then I return back home to my loving wife and kid. Its simple, uncomplicated. And yet it gets complicated in seemingly small ways, in actions, in words, in networks, in politics, in games we play, the books we read, the companion we keep, the dinner we eat, the lunch we cook and so on. And I decided that I am going to write about that.

No comments: